Saturday, May 12, 2012

What I've Been Wearing 04/12-05/12

Hey y'all! Been going out a lot lately due to end-of-year festivities, so I thought I'd do a post  on what I've been wearingggg!

When I tell you 97% of the clothes I've bought in the past year are from my job [Uptown Cheapskate].....yeah. It's ridic. But it's sooo irresistibly cheap. 

Ebony Harlem Awards                                                                     


How cute are my friends:)


Sheer silk blouse: by Zara, bought it from Uptown
Pencil skirt: Zara
Red leather pumps: by Colin Stuart, bought them from Uptown 


Random                                                                                               





Mmk, can we talk about my new fav pants!? So comfy, perfect fit, perfect color. 

Rose colored Cigarette pants: by Sanctuary, from Marshall's [check out their site here, it's a really dope brand]
 Grey striped button up: Nordstrom. No clue why I don't wear it more often, it's a great fit and a great basic 
Navy button up: by Aerie, bought it at Uptown
Chain: Urban
Earrings: thrift finds


Quick Beauty Tip!                                                                          


I was over my weave so I took it out-- after a year of getting sew-ins. Y'all should've seen how ratchet my hair was when I took it out and tried to comb through it. I swear it fought me back.. likeee... omg. I'm usually a DIY type of girl [I do my own nails, eyebrows, hair most times, etc.], but I had to break down and go to the salon and pay someone to fight that battle for me. She straightened it, clipped the dead ends, put a temporary Keratin treatment in it, and it looks so good now! 
Atomic Salon in Raleigh, I highly recommend it! Great service and atmosphere. 
My hair is 100% natural now and I loveee it. It's happy, therefore I am!

I feel like this cut fits me much better.


Get.thisss. This Moroccan Oil= life changing elixir for hair.
I have super thick, but fine hair & it can be hard to find a heat protectant that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look super greasy.
This stuff is lightweight, moisturizing, conditioning, awwllll dat! *hood voice*


A friend suggested this for hair growth. I've def noticed that my normally brittle nails are much stronger after taking this daily! They also grow faster and longer. I'll have to wait a little bit to notice a difference in my hair, though.


NC State Fashion Week Show                                                            



Ruched Bodycon dress: by Nicole Miller, bought it at Uptown
Yellow beaded necklace: Lightyears 
Black blazer: by Urban, bought it at Uptown


Party [B-day Celebration: Part 1]                                                    



Love love loveeee this dress. When my coworker found it for me, it completely made my day.

One-shouldered blue dress w/bow: by French Connection, bought it at Uptown for $20! steallll
Peep-toe black pumps: Topshop


Party [B-day Celebration: Part 2]                                                    


Floral print blouse: by Free People, bought it from Uptown
Purple bandage skirt: French Connection
Nude envelope clutch: Urban
Nude pumps: by Jessica Simpson, bought them from Uptown [loveee these! Only $17! My friend said she just saw them at Macy's for like $80...y'all don't know how long I've been looking for cute, affordable nude pumps in my size!]

Last Day of Class Party                                                                    


Pink polka dot sheer blouse: by Jason Wu for Target, bought it at Uptown
Black & White cut out mini skirt: Urban

AATS Fashion Show                                                                         


Baby blue blazer: Topshop
Silk tank w/beading: by BCBG, bought it from Uptown
Purple bandage skirt: French Connection

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie I`m watching your blog for a while! Maybe you wanna follow each other? just announce me :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails