Saturday, December 31, 2011

What I Wore 12312011

Oh. Hello 2012.











I trust that all of my readers had a fun & safe NYE, as I had at my church! 2011 brought me plenty of blessings, opportunities, and accomplishments, but I truly believe 2012 will be a year of even bigger moves.
I'm almost halfway through with my collection for the AATS Fashion Exposé on April 10th [which I hope most of you'll be able to attend!] and it's coming along fabulously. I'll be in the intermediate category this time--tougher competition! Save the date & show your support;)

Multi-colored Matte Sequin Top: Urban Outfitters [I love matte sequins!]
High-Waisted Wide-Legged Jeans: Topshop
Leather Hooded Bomber: Ebay
Oversized Geometric Earrings: My Nana's vintage costume jewelery
3-Toned Open-Toed platforms: Steve Madden [from T.J. Maxx]





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails