Friday, September 9, 2011

Adele does British Vogue








Umm, can we talk about how amaaaazing Adele looks here? 
A couple of highlights from her interview speaking on the industry's weight obsession & why she's fine being single:


“I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don’t want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”
“I do get massively distracted when I’ve got someone in my life, which I can’t afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do.”

...and if you were to get with someone that was anything like that asshole you dedicated 21 to, you wouldn't need him anyway, girl!



She's brilliant. And was I the only one disappointed that she didn't do the tribute to Amy Winehouse during the VMA's? Bruno was good but Adele would've really hit the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails