Saturday, August 20, 2011

Savage Beauty

Soooo weeks later [actually about 2 months] I finally found the time to upload all these pics from the best, most life changing museum exhibit I've ever seen! Of course photography was prohibited, but you know I had to sneak a few pics in for y'all anyway...so excuse the quality. 



The only issue I had with the exhibit was that they allowed entirely too many people in at the same time! If you're going to have us wait in line for an hour & a half, make it so that we can feel the full experience  without people bumping each other and being in the way throughout the whole thing.





I think this gold dress with the white fishtail was my fav!















The element of surrealism was so inspiring. The amount of creativity and thought McQueen put into each and every piece was nothing less than amazing. If you're in fashion and weren't able to attend...you really missed out!
xx Joelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails