Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Angela Simmons' New Line

As we all know, Angela Simmons is the co-founder of the urban shoe and clothing line, Pastry, but now she wants to branch out and have her own line named Angela Renee with the help of her designer/stylist friend, Juan Vargas. Smart business move. Although I'm not much of a fan of Pastry [I feel it's a bit juvenile and cheesy], I admire Angela and her sister Vanessa's entrepreneurship and their personal style a lot. I feel like her line will be dope and very popular among women my age and it'll better display her taste. 
Here are sneak peeks of some of her designs:



I like! Do you?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! How cool, I can not wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! i need that first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love both! the 2nd is fab it just needs to be longer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails