Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who I'm Interning for this Summer: Tracy Reese!

As I announced yesterday, I have been blessed with a fashion internship with one of the top African-American Designers of our time, Tracy Reese. I'm ecstatic to move up to New York in May to join her team, work hard, learn more about her company, and get an inside view of the Fashion Industry! All of my hard work and persistence has paid off and I'm sure this will be one of the best experiences of my life. I'll definitely keep you updated throughout the course of the internship.
To get a better look of Ms. Reese's lines, here are some photos of various celebs (including Michelle Obama) wearing her designs. Click here for her website and click here for the blog post I did on her Fall 2011 Collection!



















Thanks again for all of the congratulations! I'll be back to blogging regularly after the
[click for the Facebook event page]


Get your tickets now at Talley on NCSU's campus! This is definitely a show you won't want to miss! Come out and see me & my friends' designs in competition!

2 comments:

  1. omg that's amazing! congrats on scoring such a sweet internship. I'll be in NYC this summer too!

    x Niki
    A Haute Mess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails