Monday, January 17, 2011

What I Wore 01162011


Like most others, I decided to step out last night to party with my friends because of the 3-day weekend. I bought this white body con dress from asos.com months ago, I had been so eager to wear it and found the perfect opportunity to do so. Ignore my face in this pic, I was tired! haha And I promise my hair and make-up looked better pre-party. 


Here's a slightly better look at the dress...it has a black strip of silver studs on the shoulders:) Thanks for all the complements I got on it last night!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little obsessed with this dress! Love!!! A friend of mine who is a friend of yours told me about this site! I love it!I had to be a follower!! Check out my amateur blog: http://www.etherealgang.blogspot.com
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks so much! which friend? & will do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails