Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Golden Globe Red Carpet Looks

Pardon my 10 day hiatus, I'm trying to get used to my new schedule. Let's gooo!



Olivia Wilde is a glamourous fantasy in this Marchesa gown!



I love love loveee the silhouette of this paillette encrusted Armani Priv gown on Anne Hathaway! Simply beautiful.



Angelina is everything in this sultry emerald Versace dress.



Heidi Klum disappointed me in this retro 70s chic dress. It's just kind of "blah" and her shoes appear to be a bit small.



Nicole Kidman gets a *yawn* from me. Way too simple & safe!



Megan Fox is a picture of perfection in Armani Priv.


Glee's Amber Riley wore a flattering sequin number by Oliver Tolentino & looked gorgeous!


Eva Mendes kicked her typical super-sexy look to the curb last night and arrived in a sweet/chic Valentino gown. Not quite sure what's on the top of her head though.


Wasn't completely blown away by Halle Berry's look, but she does look pretty good in her Nina Ricci fall 2009 gown. Wish she would've chosen different shoes and styled it another way.


Jennifer Lopez rarely disappoints on the red carpet and last night wasn't an exception. She was stunning in a white Zuhair Murad dress. I like how the embellished shawl gave it a nice twist.



I see Nicole Richie went for a glam 1920s - inspired look & as a whole it was okayyy to me. :-/ Her hair was bleh & I just don't really like the dress.



Eva Longoria looked amazing in a black Zac Posen gown. I wish I was more impressed with Posen's collab with Target's Junior's department though! 



Catherine Zeta Jones also looked amazing in another deep emerald gown by Monique L'huillier.



Black Swan's Mila Kunis donned a beautifully draped dress and also followed the emerald trend for the night.

Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails