Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kerry Washington Covers Essence AND Elle





Personally my fav. Less conventional pose, and more intimate.


Ms. Kerry Washington is featured in both magazines for November. First of all, yesss Kerry for your versatility expressed in two totally different target markets and second of all, am I the only one looking forward to seeing her performance in the new movie "For Colored Girls"? Her and the rest of the star studded cast [Phylicia Rashad, Janet Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg, Thandie Newton, and Michael Ealy, to name a few:)] are taking the film industry to a different level this fall! I'm excited to say the least. I'm sure it will be phenomenal. 


*PS...pardon my hiatus...I've been working hard, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails