Thursday, August 12, 2010



MY FRIENDS = MY INSPIRATION


I am surrounded by brilliant and ambitious people most of whom I've known since middle school...I love them sooo much! They give me life :)


Let's start with my bestie...Kelsey! One that has definitely been there for me thru the thick & thin! Kels is a very talented singer and dancer and I admire how she always pushes me to be better and pushes herself to step out of her shell and share her talent with everyone.


Erin...this girl is so funny! She's always encouraging and supportive of my and my little projects. She's an aspiring dentist but she loves doing make-up on the side for fashion shows and other events. A few more years of experience and training and I think she'll be a force to be reckoned with! 



Leon...an up and coming model/actor. He's at Pratt Institute in NY following his dreams and did I mention he's an amaaazinggg artist. I love how he's stayed so down-to-earth over the years and especially this past year when he went to the city. Definitely someone to keep an eye out for.



A dress designed and made by Kenny for his prom date.

Kenny B! An aspiring fashion designer like myself that is attending FIDM in LA. [jealous! haha] This is my bro! He always thinks out of the box and is so funny and always makes you smile. I adore his talent and passion and perhaps one day we'll do a collab:)




Anthony and Antwain...my fav twins! We aren't best friends [we don't see each other often] but they are so much fun and some of the most talented dancers I know. They've been on 'America's Best Dance Crew' [1 season] and 'So You Think You Can Dance' [3 seasons] and their passion and persistence is nothing less than inspiring!






I LOVE YOU GUYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails