Wednesday, July 21, 2010

C.O.J. Exclusive Beauty Tip #1

I've been thinking of more features to do for my blog and an obvious one popped up in my mind: beauty tips! Including make-up, skin, hair, etc. I have some that I've used over the passed few years that worked for me and i figured that some of my readers would like to contribute some helpful tips as well, so maybe I'll start doing this as a monthly or just random feature. Enjoy:)

I would loveee to dedicate this first tip to my now favorite beauty product line Lush. As I am typing right now I have on their Brazened Honey Mask that is described as a "powerhouse of effective ingredients for all tired skins, exfoliating, detoxifying, stimulating, and nourishing." These ingredients include ground almonds, honey, herbs, fruit juice and more and leaves my skin vibrant and revitalized.

 As a daily regimen I use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. My cleanser from Lush is called Angels on Bare Skin which also has almonds to scrub, lavender, rose oil, and lavender oil (which are great for toning). What I like is that it works great, you only need a pea sized amount, it's about $11 and it lasted me throughout a whole school year AND some of the summer.



My toner is Lush's Tea Tree Water, which some of you may already be aware of as a good natural ingredient that tackles blemishes. The Juniper berry water in it also is very good for helping oily, spot-prone, and acne skins.
Tea Tree Water Toner by LUSH
Lastly, for the moisturizer, I use Imperialis which is made with lavender, orange flowers and tiger lilies to create well balanced skin. 




I'm telling you you should really try this stuff! If you really know me you know that my skin used to do the most with its constant breakouts and never-disappearing blemishes...sooo frustrating because I tried e v e r y t h i n g [screw you Proactive] and nothing really worked until I started using Lush. I know i sound like a commercial but I'm serious! lol It's a little pricey but it last a longgg time. The moisturizer is the most expensive and it doesn't last as long so if you know you don't need it don't get it. 
To all my NC readers: You can find Lush on the first floor in Crabtree. The workers are really nice and you can get free samples to take home. Another recommendation is their bath bombs that fizz in the water and leave you with really soft, sweet-smelling skin:)

Enough of my rambling... check it out---> www.lushusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails