Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekend Fashion 6/12-6/13


Power couple #1: Bey & Jay
At the Tony's Beyonce is giving me everythingggg with this deep violet beautifully draped gown and emerald dangling earrings and Jay Z wore a nicely tailored tux. 


Power couple #2: Will & Jada
Jada looks amazing in this burgundy fan-like strapless dress! She is glowinggg and her skin looks great. I also love Will's subtly printed jacket! This look is a definite win:)


Cassie with the studded Louboutin sneakers. Not sure if I like this look all together, but I love the shoes.


How can u not love Kelis? Extremely short skirt, but once again I loveeee the shoes! The color, the ribbon straps, the height...perfect.


Not sure if it's the fabric or the design but something about this dress looks kinda basic. Not feelin it!


Solange in Boxing Kitten. Y'all already know I adoreee Boxing Kitten & everything it stands for! Cute patterns & fab prints = love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails