Friday, April 23, 2010

A few pics of celeb fashion that caught my eye...


Miss Kardashian looks great in this Sass & Bide 'No way out' dress! It flatters her well!


Kerry Washington in a J. Mendel spring dress. She looks fab!


Bey in a Thomas Wylde Nevermind t-shirt. Guess the price... $650!
smh. I'd say this is SLIGHTLY ridiculus.


Kelis rockin' the vintage look--cute & casual!
Urban Outfitters T-shirt- $32
Urban Outfitters Acid Wash Denim Leggings- $39
Marais White/Grey hightops- $59
She gets an A for affordable..ha!


Teehee not quite sure what she's wearing, but I adore Solange!
And oh how I've wanted for a Chanel classic flap bag with the chain for so longgg
[winks to my fam that views my blog ;)]


Credits: urbandiary.wordpress.com
jenniferbrix.com
fashionbombdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails