Friday, April 30, 2010

DOPE OR NOPE: Celeb pics

DKMS' 4th Annual Gala: Linked Against Leukemia 
Various stars showed up at the gala to promote the largest bone marrow donor center. These looks stood out to me:


:) y'all already know how much i love Solange. 
She looks adorable in her blue/purple/white/black star-printed mini dress!


This hue looks fab on Estelle's skin tone! The ruffle tulle strap makes this look so soft and chic!


I hope I age like Halle does...she doesn't look a day over 25! The draping on this dress is so flattering -- not that she needs much to flatter her shape.


Rachel Roy...not feelin' it! Long sleeves remind me of winter and this dress doesn't have much shape. She looks slightly rectangular & frumpy.


Kim at the Beach Bunny Swimwear Grand Opening...def dope! Her body is sick! The shimmer and the exaggerated shoulders are killing me softly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails