Tuesday, March 16, 2010

C.O.J. Exclusive: A talk with model Cameron Russell

So, a friend of my sister hooked me up with speaking to model Cameron Russell. Ms. Russell and I were supposed to meet up in New York to talk over dinner, but it turns out she was stuck in Paris during their fashion week because of the weather :p ... hopefully we'll be able to meet up next time! We resorted to talking through facebook.



Age? 23
Birthplace? Boston
Agency? Women in NY, D'management Milan, Models1 London

How were you discovered? I was scouted by a couple people which inspired me to go talk to the people at Ford because my mom knew someone who worked there. 

What is one piece of clothing you absolutely can't live without? My giant winter coat, NYC can be freezing in the winter and I love to walk around.



Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear Balmain
(my fav!)


Cover of H&M Magazine - Winter 2009


Pre-Fall 2008 Oscar de la Renta


Fall 2009 RTW Alexander Wang


Spring 2008 RTW Ralph Lauren



Elle France - Feb 2010

Cameron Russell 09

Elle France - Feb 2010

Cameron Russell 10

Elle France - Feb 2010

Cameron is a very cool and down-to-earth girl and I'm really glad to have been introduced to her! For more on her, visit http://www.pony-ryder.com/2009/04/cameron-russell-interview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails