Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy dresses...



Let's start with Lady Gaga...hmm. weird like usual. Next.




I have mixed reviews for Beyonce...i like the embroidery, but am I the only one that thinks the earrings really clashed? That and the glittery strands in her hair [which reminded me of a 10 yr old] made her whole look look a little tacky. Am I wrong ?



I lovedddd Pink's dress & her performance was bomb. This color look great with her hair too!




Keri! pretty & simple! very flattering! love it.




Melanie Fiona looks fabulous!



Ummm. Ciara. Honey...no! SMH NEXT!




Mary Mary. Why is the black making them look bigger ?




Johnnn. Nice. Guess I would like it better if the suit wasn't so...snug. Anywhoo..




Jennifer! Yes! Wow she lost a lot of weight. I like this look, but i wish she had wore something more glamourous.




Mya looks gorgeous...Usher looks great!





Rihannaaaa! Yesssss....she saved the night in Elie Saab Haute Couture. She looks regal. Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails