Monday, January 4, 2010

lowkey fashionista of the day: SANTOGOLD










Her style is a mix of 80s vintage, mix & match patterns, laid-back funky-ness. Her confidence to pull off such outfits everyday is nothing less than inspiring. Her music reflects her sassy, quirky style with its clever lyrics and dope melodies. 
She is Santi White, also known as SANTOGOLD
I can't tell you how much I admire the talented & beautiful woman! I've always admired those who have that "I don't care what you think, I know this doesn't match" kind of style, because it displays them for who they are and what they like instead of what society likes as far as trends. I hope that in the near future she comes out with another album and when she does, I promise I won't hesitate to upload her music to my iPod. If you're looking for a different kind of music to listen to that has a laid-back sound but is often upbeat, look no further.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails