Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Golden Globe Dresses that stood out..

Yeah, I know I'm late but I've been busy with school! Anywho, here are the looks that stood out the most to me:

Mo'Nique just made me laugh...pretty dress, but the furry legs just took away the elegance.
Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta...so dramatic and gorgeous! This black dress would have been boring if it wasn't so full.
Kate Hudson in a silk crepe Marchesa gown...I love the silhoutte! Even though it looks a little bit too stiff at the top.
Olivia Wilde in Gucci. I love when plunging necklines don't show too much cleavage! The shimmer is not over-the-top or tacky, it's perfect. The draping is nice too!
Christina Aguilera in Versace...first of all where has she been...second of all the Bob cut= win...third of all I think this was my fav look of the night! So unique, chiffon gown with a metallic bodice is an unexpected combo and it comes together so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails